Klein Tools VDV226-110 Pass-Thru Modular Wire Crimper, All-in-One Tool
Premium, long lasting tool cuts, strips and crimps CAT3, CAT5e and CAT6/6A cable using RJ11/RJ12 standard and RJ45 Pass-Thru™ connectors. Pass-Thru™ technology significantly reduces prep work time; wiring diagram on the tool helps eliminate rework and wasted materials. Compact, non-slip comfort grip reduces hand strain and stores easily. For use with Klein Pass-Thru™ Connectors (in packs of 10, 50 or 200).
- Fast, reliable modular crimp-connector install tool for voice and data applications with Pass-Thru RJ45 connector plugs
- All-in-one tool cuts, strips and crimps paired-conductor data cables
- Trims flush to end face of connector eliminating unintended contact between conductors
- Crimps and trims Klein Tools RJ45 Pass-Thru™ Connectors
- Crimps 4, 6 and 8 position modular connectors (RJ11/RJ12 standard and RJ45 Klein Tools Pass-Thru™)
- Full-cycle ratchet mechanism ensures complete connector termination
- On-tool wiring guide helps minimize wiring errors
- Cable parameters: 28-22 AWG flat or round; solid or stranded telephone and data
- Rubber grip for added comfort
- Ratcheting locking mechanism
- Use with Klein Tools Pass-Thru™ Connectors
- Not for use with standard (non Pass-Thru™) connectors
- Replacement blade set available (VDV999-076)
- Type: Crimper
- Application: Cable Connection
- Material: Steel with Black Oxide
- Handle Color: Yellow/Black
- Cuts & Strips: Paired Conductor Data Cables
- Cable Size: CAT3, CAT5e, CAT6/6A
- Connector Type: RJ45 Klein Tools Pass-Thru™, and RJ11, RJ12 Standard
- Position/Pair/Conductors: 4-Position, 1-Pair/2-Conductor, 4-Position, 2-Pair/4-Conductor 6-Position, 2-Pair/4-Conductor, 6-Position, 3-Pair/6-Conductor, 8-Position, 4-Pair/8-Conductor
- Overall Length: 6.094'' (154.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.90 lb (0.41 kg)
- UPC: 092644690945
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Will NOT protect against electrical shock.
- Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
- Read carefully and understand instructions before using this tool.
- Do NOT use the tool to pull the outer jacket off of the cable. Doing so may damage the conductors and the tool.
Customers Also Viewed
Warning: California's Prop 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
JB Tools Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: Although JB tools is often not an “authorized” re-seller of all the products it sells and is often not affiliated with the manufacturers or brands of the products it sells, JB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells, because the products JB Tools sells are genuine and authentic. Because JB Tools only sells genuine and authentic products, JB Tools offers its customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To ensure 100% customer satisfaction, JB Tools is committed to and strictly complies with its return policy, which offers replacement products to its customers (subject to product availability), or a full refund (less return shipping costs), at the customer’s option, and which you can access by clicking here.
Because JB Tools is an independent re-seller, JB Tools is able to offer the products it sells at the most competitive prices, resulting in substantial cost-savings passed directly to JB Tools’ customers. JB Tools prides itself in being a trusted, internet-based retailer that its customers can rely on for quality products at reasonable prices. JB Tools’ commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is unparalleled, which is why JB Tools offers its customers a best-in-class Warranty Program to all of its customers on all products sold by JB Tools. In the event a JB Tools customer believes that a product purchased from JB Tools has a defective condition and/or malfunctioning issue, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured JB Tools will work with its customers to ensure issues are resolved in accordance with JB Tools’ Warranty Program, which you can access by clicking here.
JB Tools Non-Affiliation Notice and Disclaimer: JB Tools holds itself out as neither the manufacturer, an affiliate of the manufacturer, or an “authorized” distributor of this product. By purchasing this product from JB Tools, purchasers may not be guaranteed any manufacturer-provided services offered by the manufacturer of this product (including any training or technical support that may otherwise be available). By purchasing this product from JB Tools, the manufacturers’ warranty, if any, potentially associated with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer. JB Tools provides this disclaimer to ensure there is no likelihood of confusion unduly influencing your decision to purchase this product, or any other, product from JB Tools, and to ensure there is no confusion as to the existence of any affiliation between JB Tools and the manufacturer of this product. However, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured that JB Tools stands behind its Warranty Program and its Manufacturer Matching Policy,100% of the time. Furthermore, in connection with JB Tools’ satisfaction guarantee, JB Tools matches the price and/or any promotion associated with its products.