Klein RT250KIT Premium Non-Contact Voltage & GFCI Receptacle Electrical Test Kit
Klein Tools Premium Electrical Test Kit Cat. No. RT250KIT includes an electrical receptacle tester with LCD and a non-contact voltage tester with flashlight. The electrical receptacle tester, Cat. No. RT250 tests the wiring conditions at an electrical outlet and inspects GFCI devices. The LCD displays the voltage, identifies the wiring fault, and the time required to trip a GFCI device. It is designated for use with North American 3-wire 120V electrical outlets. The non-contact voltage tester with flashlight, Cat. No. NCVT3P has dual-range detection from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications. The bright flashlight can be used independent of, or with the voltage detection function.
- GFCI Receptacle Tester features a large backlit LCD readout of voltage, and clear indication of wiring conditions
- LCD readout shows the time required to trip a GFCI device
- Patent pending detection of Open Neutral / Open Ground wiring fault
- For use on 3-wire, North American 120V electrical outlets only
- Non contact voltage tester's dual-range detects from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
- Detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access
- Application: RT250: Detects and Identifies Common Wiring Problems in GFCI Receptacles; NCVT3P: Non-Contact Detection and Testing of AC Voltage
- Material: RT250: ABS and Electrical Components; NCVT3P: Polycarbonate
- Drop Protection: 6.6'
- AFCI: No
- GFCI: RT250: Yes, Including Time to Trip Device
- Voltage: RT250: 135V AC; NCVT3P: 12 to 1000V AC
- Batteries: 4 x AAA
- Standard: RT250: CAT II 135V Safety Rating; NCVT3P: CAT IV 1000V
- Overall Length: RT250: 4.5"; NCVT3P: 5.70"
- Overall Height: RT250: 1.1"; NCVT3P: 1.09"
- Overall Width: RT250: 2"; NCVT3P: 0.93"
Customers Also Viewed
Warning: California's Prop 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
JB Tools Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: Although JB tools is often not an “authorized” re-seller of all the products it sells and is often not affiliated with the manufacturers or brands of the products it sells, JB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells, because the products JB Tools sells are genuine and authentic. Because JB Tools only sells genuine and authentic products, JB Tools offers its customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To ensure 100% customer satisfaction, JB Tools is committed to and strictly complies with its return policy, which offers replacement products to its customers (subject to product availability), or a full refund (less return shipping costs), at the customer’s option, and which you can access by clicking here.
Because JB Tools is an independent re-seller, JB Tools is able to offer the products it sells at the most competitive prices, resulting in substantial cost-savings passed directly to JB Tools’ customers. JB Tools prides itself in being a trusted, internet-based retailer that its customers can rely on for quality products at reasonable prices. JB Tools’ commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is unparalleled, which is why JB Tools offers its customers a best-in-class Warranty Program to all of its customers on all products sold by JB Tools. In the event a JB Tools customer believes that a product purchased from JB Tools has a defective condition and/or malfunctioning issue, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured JB Tools will work with its customers to ensure issues are resolved in accordance with JB Tools’ Warranty Program, which you can access by clicking here.
JB Tools Non-Affiliation Notice and Disclaimer: JB Tools holds itself out as neither the manufacturer, an affiliate of the manufacturer, or an “authorized” distributor of this product. By purchasing this product from JB Tools, purchasers may not be guaranteed any manufacturer-provided services offered by the manufacturer of this product (including any training or technical support that may otherwise be available). By purchasing this product from JB Tools, the manufacturers’ warranty, if any, potentially associated with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer. JB Tools provides this disclaimer to ensure there is no likelihood of confusion unduly influencing your decision to purchase this product, or any other, product from JB Tools, and to ensure there is no confusion as to the existence of any affiliation between JB Tools and the manufacturer of this product. However, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured that JB Tools stands behind its Warranty Program and its Manufacturer Matching Policy,100% of the time. Furthermore, in connection with JB Tools’ satisfaction guarantee, JB Tools matches the price and/or any promotion associated with its products.