Cal-Van Tools Allstart Boost Ultra 590
- 12V vehicle jump-start, back up charger for all brands of cellphones, notebooks, tablets, and other portable electronics
- Powerful, high capacity Nano Lithium battery
- Fast charging with low self-discharge cycle
- 800 cranking amps and 1800 peak amps
- Includes Intelli-Clamps for jump starting with built-in safety and diagnostic features
Care of Your Li-Ion Battery: Tips to Prolong Lithium Battery Products Life Span
- No batteries last forever (yet) but sticking, as close as possible, to the following guidelines will make sure your AllStart portable power source will reach its maximum potential and lifespan. Also, always make sure to read and follow all instructions from included product manual.
- Keep/Store your batteries away from extreme temperatures. Ideally lithium batteries should be stored between 60°F and 80°F (16°C and 26°C) So don't leave or charge your device in your car if it's hot out! Extreme heat is by far the largest factor when it comes to reducing lithium-ion battery life. If the battery is being stored outside of ideal storage temperature ranges is it even more important to check state of charge on a regular basis. This rule applies during regular use as well. Do not allow the gauge to drop to zero during use. Give the product time to cool down and recharge. For safety reasons, do not recharge deeply discharged lithium-ion batteries if they have been stored in that condition for extended period.
- Allow partial discharges and avoid full ones (usually). Unlike other types of batteries, lithium-ion batteries do not have a charge memory. That means deep-discharge cycles are not required. In fact, it's better for the battery to use partial-discharge cycles. The products will automatically shut-off after charging but it is always best to unplug when charge is complete. Pretty simple when your product is charged- unplug it!
- Never allow complete discharge of lithium batteries. Although our products retain charge for a long time with very little self-discharge, never allow your battery voltage to go to low while in storage.
- For extended storage, discharge a lithium-ion battery to about 40 percent and store it in a cool place. If there is planned storage without use for extended periods of time you should store lithium-ion batteries at 40 percent discharge and in a cool, dry place.
Customers Also Viewed
Warning: California's Prop 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
JB Tools Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: Although JB tools is often not an “authorized” re-seller of all the products it sells and is often not affiliated with the manufacturers or brands of the products it sells, JB Tools stands behind all of the products it sells, because the products JB Tools sells are genuine and authentic. Because JB Tools only sells genuine and authentic products, JB Tools offers its customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To ensure 100% customer satisfaction, JB Tools is committed to and strictly complies with its return policy, which offers replacement products to its customers (subject to product availability), or a full refund (less return shipping costs), at the customer’s option, and which you can access by clicking here.
Because JB Tools is an independent re-seller, JB Tools is able to offer the products it sells at the most competitive prices, resulting in substantial cost-savings passed directly to JB Tools’ customers. JB Tools prides itself in being a trusted, internet-based retailer that its customers can rely on for quality products at reasonable prices. JB Tools’ commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is unparalleled, which is why JB Tools offers its customers a best-in-class Warranty Program to all of its customers on all products sold by JB Tools. In the event a JB Tools customer believes that a product purchased from JB Tools has a defective condition and/or malfunctioning issue, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured JB Tools will work with its customers to ensure issues are resolved in accordance with JB Tools’ Warranty Program, which you can access by clicking here.
JB Tools Non-Affiliation Notice and Disclaimer: JB Tools holds itself out as neither the manufacturer, an affiliate of the manufacturer, or an “authorized” distributor of this product. By purchasing this product from JB Tools, purchasers may not be guaranteed any manufacturer-provided services offered by the manufacturer of this product (including any training or technical support that may otherwise be available). By purchasing this product from JB Tools, the manufacturers’ warranty, if any, potentially associated with the product may not be honored by the manufacturer. JB Tools provides this disclaimer to ensure there is no likelihood of confusion unduly influencing your decision to purchase this product, or any other, product from JB Tools, and to ensure there is no confusion as to the existence of any affiliation between JB Tools and the manufacturer of this product. However, JB Tools’ customers can rest assured that JB Tools stands behind its Warranty Program and its Manufacturer Matching Policy,100% of the time. Furthermore, in connection with JB Tools’ satisfaction guarantee, JB Tools matches the price and/or any promotion associated with its products.